Why Should I Choose to Pre-Plan at Mount Hope?
The death of a loved one is an event that every household experiences at one time or another. Most families will find themselves poorly prepared to deal with the decisions and costs that stem from this circumstance if they have not planned ahead.
Preparation for our final journey is a part of life. Planning for final arrangements, whether it is a cremation, traditional in-ground burial, or above-ground interment in a columbaria, there are important decisions that need to be made. At Mount Hope, our well-trained staff is here to help you make arrangements for your specific family situation.
Benefits of Prearrangements
- It offers you peace of mind that your personal wishes are in place. Making these arrangements now is an assurance that everything will be carried out according to your wishes.
- You will relieve your family of financial and emotional burdens at a difficult time in their lives.
- You will be able to make clear, well thought out decisions and arrangements.
- Price stabilization is a factor in pre-planning. Locking in today’s prices will save money.
- Financial terms are available only when you pre-plan. At the time of death, payment is traditionally made on a cash basis. Paying a little each month is much easier than making one large, unexpected outlay of cash.
- Planning in advance is a gift of love. By planning ahead, your family will be spared the stressful and emotional task of making final arrangements for you on one of the worst days of their lives.
Let Us Help You Pre-Plan
Please contact us to learn more about the pre-planning options available at Mount Hope Cemetery. Call us at (585) 428-7999, or fill out our contact form and our cemetery staff will be in touch with you.