Organize, plan, and deliver an Interfaith Conference held in the City of Rochester and sponsored by Mayor Robert J. Duffy in collaboration with the Faith-Based Community to address issues that promote and support City Initiatives on public safety, economic development, education, and customer service
Initial Feasibility Discussions
A small group of Faith-Based community leaders along with city officials has been meeting since late January/09 to discuss the feasibility of a joint venture to deploy Voice of the Faith Based initiatives. Two deliverables were identified that the group could deploy:
- An interfaith conference on exemplary programs jointly sponsored
- An Open Space Conference sponsored by the City of Rochester with support from the Faith Based Community
Some of the key values for the conference are:
- Supportive of the City's strategic plan and key strategic objectives
- Interfaith and inclusive of all religious groups in our metropolitan area
- Cross-functional planning, deployment and leadership
- Consistent with the City's Values and Guiding Principles
We conduct our professional duties with the utmost standard of ethics, transparency, professionalism, and respect for our customers. Every action/decision is justifiable to our citizens. We always conduct ourselves "as if the world was watching."
We set aggressive goals for customer satisfaction and continuously measure and report publicly on our progress in promptly meeting or exceeding expectations.
We delivered the highest quality, cost-effective and most responsive services possible to our customers. We judge our success on one basis: the extent to which we are the location of choice in our region to live, visit and conduct business.
We embrace our diverse internal teams and promote external partnerships with governmental, educational, business, nonprofit, neighborhood and faith-based community partners to he benefit of our customers.
"Can Do" Attitude:
We approach every work day with a sense of urgency and a desire to find innovative solutions to our City's challenges. Our motto is, "Oh yes we can!"