Come to Party (in the Park)!
- All concerts are held Thursday evenings, June 6 through August 8, from 5 to 10 p.m.
- All concerts take place at the Riverside Festival Site, at the corner of Exchange Blvd and Court St.
- See below for important admission, facility, and other info.
Tickets to Party
Individual admission at the door is $2 per concert.
- A "10-week Party Pass" is $15 (a $5 savings!) and allows the pass holder a streamlined entry to the concerts. Party Passes can be purchased ahead of time at the Blue Cross Arena.
- Children under 12 are free.
- Regular admission tickets can be purchased at the concerts each week.
- Tickets can also be purchased online or by calling 800-745-3000 with associated service charges. Tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable.
- This year, Nathaniel's Pub is sponsoring a seating section, which will include a mix of seats and bleachers. The seating section can accomodate about 400 people.
- Admission to the seating section is $3, in addition to the $2 concert admission ticket.
Eat While You Party
This year, Party in the Park will showcase some of Rochester's best local food truck cuisine! Trucks will rotate in each week, so follow your favorites on Twitter to find out when they're coming to Party:
Concert-goers may NOT bring food or beverages (with the exception of one sealed bottle of water) into the concerts.
Drink While You Party
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for your enjoyment, including selections from:
- Genesee Brewing Company
- Labatts Blue Light
- Rohrbach Brewing Company
- Barefoot Wines
Parking at Party
Parking is available on-street and at nearby parking garages, including the Court Street Garage at the corner of South Avenue and Court Street and at the Sister Cities Garage, 28 S. Fitzhugh St. for a $5 Special Events fee.
Other Site Rules
- For the comfort and safety of everyone, patrons are asked to leave their skateboards, in-line skates and pets at home.
- The City maintains a "No Chairs" policy for the safety of patrons; however, bleachers are provided.
- No cameras or recording devices.
Still have questions? Call the Special Events Office at (585) 428-6690.