About The Project
The Arlington Street Improvement Project consists of pavement rehabilitation with areas of reconstruction between University Ave and Anderson Ave and will include the following improvements:
- Milling and resurfacing of roadway
- New granite stone curbing with underdrain system
- New driveway aprons
- Spot concrete sidewalk replacement
- Updating and installing sidewalk access ramps
- Replacement of water services and new hydrants
- New catch basin and manhole adjustments
- Lawn restorations as required by construction activities
- Replacement of signage
Opportunities For Community Participation
- A Public Meeting will be held on Sept 24, 6:30 pm at the SE Neighborhood Service Center, located at 320 N. Goodman St, to disscuss the project design.
Anticipated Project Schedule
|Final Design Plans
If you have questions or just need additional information, contact the City’s Project Manager, Ms. Kimberly Batz, at (585) 428-6284 or email her.