City of Rochester
(Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2016) – City Hall, Neighborhood Service Centers and other administrative offices will be closed on Monday, Dec. 26, in observance of the Christmas holiday. The following City services will also be affected by the holiday schedule:
• Refuse and recycling collection will not be affected and will be on regular schedule for Monday, Dec. 26.
• Animal Services will be open from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve) and Monday, Dec. 26.
• City branch libraries will be closed from Friday, Dec. 23 to Monday, Dec. 26 and will reopen for normal business hours on Tuesday, Dec. 27.
• City R-Centers will be closed Sunday, Dec. 25 and Monday, Dec. 26, reopening at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 27.
• The 311 Call Center will be closed on Sunday, Dec. 25 and will reopen at 6:30 a.m. Monday, Dec. 26.
• Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park and Genesee Valley Park ice rinks will be closed on Sunday, Dec. 25. Genesee Valley Park ice rink will have open skate sessions on Monday, Dec. 26 from 12 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. and from 5:15 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. MLK Jr. Park ice rink will be open for skating during normal hours on Monday, Dec. 26.
• The Rochester Public Market will be open Saturday, Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve) from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will be closed Sunday, Dec. 25.
For more information, city residents may call 311.
News Media: For more information, contact Press Officer Jessica Alaimo at 428-7135.