The City of Rochester Deferred Compensation Committee is seeking Proposals for Section 457 Deferred Compensation Plan Services.
The purpose of the Plan is to provide employees with a convenient way to provide for a long-term retirement program and to encourage broad-based participation of employees in the plan. The Plan wants to assure that this additional benefit is recognized by all employees, and that they have the opportunity to receive one-on-one education, and voluntarily participate.
Download the Documents
The following documents comprise this RFP and are available for download on this website:
This document constitutes a request from qualified Administrative Service Agencies and/or Financial Organizations relating to (1) trust service, (2) administration and/or (3) funding of an "eligible deferred compensation plan". If you are "qualified" according to the Regulations to administer, maintain records and accounts of plans and/or if you have appropriate trust services and/or products available for use as funding media and are interested in making those services and/or products available, you are requested to complete this invitation for proposal.
Submission of Proposals
- Six (6) copies and one (1) original of the proposal and one (1) flash drive containing the proposal must arrive no later that 3:00 p.m., on March 31, 2017
- Submissions should be sent to:
Charles A. Benincasa, Chair
City of Rochester Deferred Compensation Committee
c/0 City of Rochester
Finance Director's Office
30 Church Street, Room 109-A
Rochester, NY 14614
- Any proposals received after 3:00 p.m. on March 31, 2017 will not be considered.
- Questions that arise during the proposal preparation process must be received in writing to Charles A. Benincasa, Chairman, no later than 1:00 p.m. on March 8, 2017 at the address stated above or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions and responses will be provided in the form of an addendum to the specifications which, if issued, will be conveyed via email to all firms who received the RFP no later than the close of business March 17, 2017.
- No contact will be allowed between the firm and any other member of the Committee or City regarding this RFP during the RFP process unless specifically authorized in writing by the Chairman or his designee.