271 Flint Street
Hours Of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Summer Hours Of Operation begin Monday, June 29: 8:30a.m.-9:00p.m., Sat. 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Note that the closest public library branches to this R-Center are the Arnett Branch at 310 Arnett Boulevard and the Phillis Wheatley Branch at 33 Dr. Samuel McCree Way.
- Register for an EZ RecPass , which gives you access to it all: top-notch team sports, outstanding arts programs, water skills classes, youth council leadership opportunities and more!
- Fun, skill-building friendships in the safe atmosphere of city recreation
- Year-round recreation program for youth, teens and adults
- Kids Cafe Dinner program during the school year
- Outdoor Pool and summer swimming lessons
- Youth Council
- Saturday hours
- Collaborative programs with community organizations, such as Southwest Community Center
- Seasonal special events
- Ball Fields
- Basketball Court - Inside
- Basketball Court - Outside
- Game Room
- Weight Room
- Play Apparatus
- Homework Tables
Rent the Gym
Download a Facility Use Permit Application to rent the space.
Effective January 5, 2015 permits payments must be made with: check, money order or credit card.
Effective July 1, 2015 we will no longer accept cash payment for permits of any kind.