Exchange St. and S. Plymouth Ave. Rochester, NY 14608 map
Use the Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority's Google Trip Planner to get a bus to Corn Hill Landing
About the area
Located on the banks of the Genesee River in the southwest section of downtown, Corn Hill Landing is a fantastic scenic recreational area with something for everyone. It is nestled in the heart of Corn Hill, one of Rochester's most historically rich neighborhoods.
Trails, Boating, Dining, and Public Art in Corn Hill Landing
- The trailhead for the popular Genesee Riverway Trail provides a starting point for a bike ride, run, or stroll along the river.
- Along the concrete pier you can find docking space equipped with free electrical and water access for boats.
- The Mary Jemison, a tour boat that explores the rich history of the river and the Erie Canal (accessible just south), docks at Corn Hill Landing in the warmer months.
- Visitors can join local residents of the newly-built apartments and condos and stop for anything from an ice cream cone to a quick lunch to a fancy dinner. Many restaurants offer outdoor dining overlooking the gorgeous views of the river and downtown.
- Corn Hill Landing also features a promenade equipped with seating areas and a public art sculpture.
- Parking is available on Exchange Blvd. both in the Corn Hill Landing lot and adjacent area under the bridge, and on-street.