Adopt-A-Cat Month 50% Discount
In celebration of National Adopt-A-Cat Month, adoption fees are 50% off during the month of June. Help us find new homes for adult cats and kittens right away. Vist the Animal Services Center today at 184 Verona Street in Rochester.
If you have been thinking about adopting a cat or a kitten, now is the perfect time. There are so many benefits to owning a cat or kitten (or them ‘owning’ you) including the following:
- Health. Cats help lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of heart disease.
- You can go to work and not worry. Cats are super-independent.
- Cats do not need special training to be housetrained – using the litter box comes naturally.
- Cats frolic. Cats clown around. Cats are, in other words, as entertaining as it gets.
- A perfect pet for apartments and smaller homes, cats don’t need a lot of room.
- Taking care of a cat can help teach a child about responsible pet ownership.
- Cats get plenty of exercise living indoors. Fifteen minutes of playtime each day will do.
If you are unable to have a cat in your life at this time, there are still plenty of ways to help the cats and kittens we serve. By donating, volunteering and/or becoming a foster parent, you help to sustain our very important programs.
Visit these adorable companions and other homeless pets at the Animal Services Center:
184 Verona Street, Rochester, New York 14608 (view a map)
Monday - Saturday:11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(Wednesdays open until 7:30 p.m.)
For more information, contact our office at (585) 428-7274 or email us.
If a video has been removed from this page, the featured cat has been adopted or transferred to another animal welfare organization.
Click below to view our adoptable...
Dogs | Other Pets
The official pet food
of Rochester Animal