Mark your calendars for 2014's Holidays at the Market events:
Sundays November 30, December 7 and December 14, 2014
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Holidays at the Market features dozens of vendors with art, crafts, decorations, holiday food delicacies, gifts, stocking stuffers, and much much more. Take advantage of a wide selection of holiday trees, wreaths and fresh garlands.
Bring the children to Holidays at the Market for a visit with Santa and free horse-drawn carriage rides...and other fun free activities.
Also consider giving the gift of the Market this holiday season--get some Public Market Gift Tokens for your family and friends at the Market office!
World's Greatest Holiday Cookie Contest, December 14!
Once again the Market will be the site for a hotly contested Holiday Cookie Contest, generously sponsored by Friends of the Rochester Public Market. Here's the scoop:
- Two categories: Professional and Amateur
- Deliver ONE dozen cookies to Market Office on Saturday, Dec. 13 between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., or on Sunday, Dec. 14 before noon
- Cookies should be delivered on disposable plate and with name, phone/email contact, name of cookie and copy of recipe, and entry category
- Judging will be at noon on Sunday, Dec. 14, with winners announced shortly thereafter!
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place in each of the Professional and Amateur categories
- Prizes will be Market Gift Tokens! $50 in Gift Tokens for 1st Place, $25 for 2nd Place, $15 for 3rd Place
- Winners' and pictures of their cookies will be posted to this page, as well as City of Rochester and Public Market social media!
Questions? Call 585-428-7282 or email email@example.com.
Vendors sought for Holidays at the Market. For more information, download the registration form and vendor rules and regulations, or call (585) 428-6907.
Visit the market's informational page for directions, hours, and details on market operations.
Photos from yesteryears' Holidays at the Markets