About the Project
The Hincher Group Street Improvement Project consists of the full reconstruction of the following streets:
Included with the full reconstruction of the streets listed above, a new concrete sidewalk will be installed on the east side of Estes St where currently there is no sidewalk.
- Corrigan St (Estes St to Lake Ave)
- Hincher St (West End to Lake Ave)
- Fleming St (Ruggles St to Lake Ave)
- Ruggles St (Fleming St to Lakeland Ave)
- Lakeland Ave (Ruggles St to East End)
The project as a whole is nearly ½ mile in length and will include the following improvements:
- Roadway Reconstruction
- New granite curbing with underdrain system
- New roadway sub-base and asphalt pavement
- New driveway aprons
- Removal of driveway aprons to vacant properties and illegal parking areas
- New catch basins
- New concrete sidewalks to replace existing as needed
- Street lighting system improvements
- Right-of-way takings and permanent easements
City Street Design is working closely with property owners and the Charlotte Community Association (CCA) in preparation of the design plans for construction.
Preliminary Design Public Meeting Display – (displayed at the December 10, 2013 meeting)
Opportunities for Community Participation
|Final Design Plans
||Summer 2015 2014
If you have questions or comments, contact City project manager, Ms. Lisa Reyes at (585)-428-6354 or email her.