View the Aquatics page to find other pools.
85 Adams St. 14608 map
Hours Of Operation M-F 2:30 - 9:00 p.m. Sat. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Pool Features and Programs
- Full size, heated indoor pool open year-round
- Open swim and lessons for youth and adults are offered (see below)
- Lifeguarding Classes (call 428-7456 for details)
- Home of the Rochester Recreation Swim Team and the Adams St. Swim Team
Pool Hours (Fall, Winter and Spring)
M – F: 3:30 – 4:45 p.m.
M & F 8 - 9 p.m.
Sat. 1 – 2:30 p.m.
M – F: 5 – 6 p.m.
Sat. 11a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Adams Street offers youth and some adult swimming lessons--some of them free--during the school year and summer.
Click here to learn more about swim lessons at Adams Street and elsewhere through the Bureau of Recreation.
- Register for an EZ RecPass ID, which gives you access to it all: top-notch team sports, outstanding arts programs, water skills classes, youth council leadership opportunities and more
- Fun, skill-building friendships in the safe atmosphere of city recreation
- Year-round recreation programming for youth, teens and adults
- Summer Breakfast & Lunch programs
- Kids Cafe Dinner program during the school year
- Youth Council
- Saturday hours
- Collaborative programs with community organizations
- Seasonal special events
- Play apparatus
Rent the Gym or Pool for Your Next Celebration