View the Aquatics page to find other pools.
Note that the closest public library to this R-Center is the Phillis Wheatley Community Library at 33 Dr. Samuel McCree Way.
85 Adams St. 14608
Hours Of Operation M-F 2:30 - 9:00 p.m. Sat. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Register for an EZ RecPass, which gives you access to it all: top-notch team sports, outstanding arts programs, water skills classes, youth council leadership opportunities and more
- Fun, skill-building friendships in the safe atmosphere of city recreation
- Year-round recreation programming for youth, teens and adults
- Summer Breakfast & Lunch programs
- Kids Cafe Dinner program during the school year
- Youth Council
- Saturday hours
- Collaborative programs with community organizations
- Seasonal special events
- Play apparatus
Pool Features and Programs
- Full size, heated indoor pool open year-round
- Open swim and lessons for youth and adults are offered (see below)
- Lifeguarding Classes For more information, visit the City's American Red Cross Certified Lifeguarding Training Program page or call 428-7456
- Home of the Rochester Rapids Swim Team and the Adams St. Swim Team
Pool Hours (Fall, Winter and Spring)
M – F: 3:30 – 4:45 p.m.
M & F 8 - 9 p.m.
Sat. 1 – 2:30 p.m.
M – F: 5 – 6 p.m.
Sat. 11a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Adams Street offers youth and some adult swimming lessons--some of them free--during the school year and summer.
Download a registration form
Click here to learn more about swim lessons at Adams Street and elsewhere through the Bureau of Recreation.
Lifeguarding Prep Class
This program allows aspiring lifeguards to build their swimming skills in preparation for lifeguarding classes which begin in March. Classes begin on Tuesday December 2 and run every Tuesday till February 23
Rent the Gym or Pool for Your Next Celebration