City of Rochester
(Friday, April 11, 2014) - The following is a list of streets which will be closed or streets on which traffic will be restricted during the week of April 14 through April 18, 2014:
• Chestnut St. – REDUCED – between Euclid St. & E. Broad St.
• Corrigan St. – CLOSED LOCAL TRAFFIC ONLY - between Lake Ave. & N. River St.
• Corrigan St. – CLOSED - between N. River St. & East End
• E. Broad St. – REDUCED – between Chestnut St. & S. Clinton Ave.
• E. Main St. – REDUCED – between S. Clinton Ave. & Euclid St.
• Elm St. - CLOSED – between Chestnut St. & Atlas St.
• Euclid St. – REDUCED – between Chestnut St. & E. Main St.
• Mellville St. – REDUCED – between Greeley St. & Culver Rd.
• Mortimer St. – CLOSED – between N. Clinton Ave. & St. Paul St.
• North River St. – CLOSED - between Portside Dr. & Corrigan St.
• Pleasant St. – REDUCED – between N. Clinton Ave. & St Paul St.
• Portside Dr. – CLOSED LOCAL TRAFFIC ONLY – between Lake Ave. & N. River St.
• S. Clinton Ave. – REDUCED – between E. Broad St. & E. Main St.
News media: For more information, contact Communications Director Christine Christopher at 428-7135.